Friday, July 16, 2010

When I'm the Rain

"I know it's hard on a rainy day-you want to shut the world out and just be left alone, but don't run out on your faith."-Carrie Underwood

Rain is the most peaceful sound in the world. For some reason, I prefer thunderstorms to sunny days. I always say that I love a good cloudy, rainy day. One filled with lots of tea and books. That sounds good, but when I'm the rain-that's not so fun. When it's stormy inside me, I just want to cry and feel okay. I want to know that things will get better and that I'll find reasons to smile again. In those cases, I dearly miss the sunshine. It's hard to cope when the clouds fall, but we all seem to find a way to make things work out for the better. So to all those who need a little rain or who are experiencing some now, never ever give up hope. There's always sunshine at the end of the tunnel. Take these words as your rainbow and run to comfort like chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment