Friday, June 18, 2010

Ducky

"Why do you speak so loudly that I cannot hear what you say?"

People are interesting, weird, and crazy. Some prefer to be alone in silence while others prefer to talk you to death with their life story. Not a detail is left out. There is nothing wrong with either kind of person-the introvert or the extrovert. In my case, I tend to be more introverted than my siblings (whom I love). Even though extroverts can be talkative when you wish they weren't, there are those times that, by listening, you learn an interesting story. Of course, there's always the chance that the story will be boring, and within two sentences the iPod is playing on shuffle and the ear buds are blocking out the world so beautifully. Then, finally, one can think while the music makes a pleasant background for that thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment