Saturday, June 26, 2010

Summer

"In a Wonderland they lie, dreaming as the days go by, dreaming as the summers die: Ever drifting down the stream-lingering in the golden gleam-Life, what is it but a dream?"-Lewis Carroll

It has come to that time in summer where time flies and the days run together. It takes considerable effort to determine what day it is. Generally, all the days are the same. Wake up, do nothing, go to bed, repeat. There's the occasional shocker or shopping trip involved, but as of now all that there is happens to be excitement for the future and the crickets buzzing out the window. Everyday that passes without something being accomplished makes me wish more and more that I could spend every single day of summer vacation doing something worthwhile and exciting. Sadly, that is where I come to an end. I have no clue as to what 'worthwhile' things I could possibly do, so I sit here bored-wishing, hoping, dreaming...

No comments:

Post a Comment