Thursday, June 24, 2010

Through a different Eye

"Atticus was right. You never really know a man until you stand in his shoes and walk around in them." Harper Lee

I don't really know why, but I rearranged some furniture in my bedroom today. I moved my bed and a small bookcase and a lamp. A few other things got moved along the way, but I just don't understand why I did it. Or why I chose to do it alone for that matter. Tomorrow, I'm going to wake up sore and I'll be even more confused as to why I spent my day reorganizing my things. It seems pretty pointless, but I guess that's better than lying on the floor spending all my time on the computer. I actually feel as if I accomplished something today. As long as I'm happy, I'm not going to question myself too much. I'll only end up more puzzled. So without further adieu, I'll get back to rearranging my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment